Opening this boxed set of The Border Mill North Coast Tweed is a fibre lover’s dream! The Border Mill, a small spinning mill in the beautiful Scottish Borders, has curated this collection of 50 mini balls of hand-blended colours drawn from the surrounding landscape. This beautiful set can be used to play with colour, on its own or combined with other fingering weight Shetland wool, or crocheted into amazing granny squares.
- 50 10 gram mini balls of North Coast 4-Ply Shetland wool
- 36 m/39 y per 10 g ball; total of 1800 m across 50 colours
- Gauge: 28 stitches per 4"
- Printed North Coast 4 Ply colour card
- Printed map of Scotland's North Coast, inspiration for the hand-blended colours
Product not available for shipping at this time. Available for in-store pickup.