Photo Credit © Laine Publishing
Explore Estonian Roosimine Inlay on this top down pullover online zoom class.
We will be learning how to knit two-colour roosimine, an Estonian inlay technique, while creating a striking top-down sweater.
$200 plus materials
Please call (604-874-9665) or stop by the shop to register.
Sundays from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Dates: Mar 07, Mar 14, Mar 21, Apr 11, May 02, May 30, Jun 06, Jun 13
(skipping March 28, April 4, 18, 25, May 9, 16, 23 for knitting time)
All correct materials are available for purchase at Three Bags Full and can be picked up from the shop or shipped out via Canada Post.
• a copy of Laine Issue 10 (available for purchase at the shop)
• pattern details can be found on ravelry here
• Tukuwool in yardage for desired sweater size (1 MC and 2 CC for the Estonian Inlay)
• 3 mm needles (or size to obtain gauge)
• darning needle, stitch markers, scissors
Please note that when viewing products on this site, colours seen on your device may vary from the actual colour of available products due to your device's settings and variation in the products.