Traveling with knitting can take a toll on carefully wound cakes of yarn as they often become unwound and tangled in the knitting bag. Cocoknit's little bag is the perfect solution for yarn containment. It opens wide to accommodate a large wound skein (or two smaller ones) and has snaps to customize size and configuration. The eco-friendly bags are made of woven, washable paper fabric which is both sturdy yet lightweight.
- Made from all natural paper mesh
- Dimensions, unsnapped: 6" width × 6" height × 6" depth
- Accommodates one large or 2–3 small balls or cakes of yarn
- Snaps at top
- No zippers to snag your projects
- Bag is flat-bottomed and stays upright
- Machine wash/air dry
- The mesh structure of this bag is the perfect material and weave for cross-stitching! Check out cross-stitch inspiration here.