It's amazing the difference blocking makes to the final appearance of knit and crochet projects. After blocking, sweater parts lay flat, stitches even out, fabric softens and blooms, and what may have looked a bit unruly now behaves nicely. It’s like magic!
tiles are made of a thick backing of waterproof EVA covered with fabric that lightly grips knitting without pilling or leaving fibre residue
- formamide and formaldehyde free
- hold pins firmly in place
- heat resistent; can be used for steam blocking
- versatile and compact; tiles can be assembled in a variety of sizes and configurations and stored compactly when not in use
- 18 interlocking, fibre-topped EVA foam tiles, each measures 12" × 12"
- 40 stainless steel T-Pins
- 48" Square Cotton Blocking Cloth woven with 1" square gingham to help measure the finished piece
- A sturdy jute bag to contain the kit