Explore the world of amigurumi, the Japanese art of crocheted stuffed animals. Using the single crochet stitch, we will work through all the steps to crochet Emma The Bunny; a simple, yet adorable pattern that will get you hooked!
Once completed, you’ll have the skills needed to create your own cute little amigurumi world.
Students should have basic crochet skills or have completed Beginner Crochet
Techniques covered include:
- Crochet in the round
- Increases and decreases
- Assembling and finishing techniques
- Embroidery and other embellishments
$100 plus materials
Please call (604-874-9665) or stop by the shop to register.
Tuesdays from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Dates: Apr 13, Apr 20, May 11, May 18
(skipping Apr. 27, May 4 for crocheting time)
All correct materials are available for purchase at Three Bags Full and can be picked up from the shop or shipped out via Canada Post.
DK Weight Version
- 2 skeins Quince and Co. Chickadee or Drops Puna and a 3 or 3.25 mm hook
Worsted Weight Verion
- 2-4 skeins Quince and Co. Lark and a 4mm hook
Super Bulky Version
- 2-4 skeins Quince and Co. Puffin and a 7mm hook
- Wool roving for stuffing
- Locking or split ring stitch markers, darning needle, scissors
- Downloaded copy of Emma The Bunny
- Scrap yarn in black or brown for eye and nose (or a skein of Quince and Co. Finch for the eye and nose colour)
Please read Tips for Navigating Online Classes to prepare for and have the best possible experience with our virtual zoom courses.