This is an online zoom course for absolute beginners or those still working on basic skills. Curious about crochet? Whatever your experience, join us to learn this versatile craft. Whether you are an absolute beginner, or a knitter looking to compliment your skills and add something special to your projects, this course covers all the basics. Working through a simple handwarmer pattern, you will learn single, half-double, and double crochet; seaming and basic pattern-reading skills.
$125 plus materials for 4-week session (includes Learn to Crochet Booklet)
Tuesdays from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Dates: Aug 10, Aug 17, Aug 24, Aug 31
All correct materials are available for purchase at Three Bags Full and can be picked up from the shop or shipped out via Canada Post.
• 1 skein Quince and Co. Lark in a solid (not heathered) light colour (cream or pastel colours make stitches easier to see and work best when learning crochet techniques)
• 5 mm Crochet hook
• 1 copy Churchmouse Crocheted Sampler Scarf & Handwarmers pattern
• 2 skeins Quince and Co. Lark or 1 skein Rosy Green Wool Big Merino Hug for the Crocheted Sampler Handwarmers (handwarmers take approximately 150 yds worsted weight yarn)
• 1 package Cocoknits Bent Tip Tapestry Needles
• 1 box Cocoknits Locking Stitch Markers or Cocoknits Split Ring Markers]
Please read Tips for Navigating Online Classes to prepare for and have the best possible experience with our virtual zoom courses.