Cocoknits designed this tool to make reading knitting charts easier. From the original concept, the Maker’s Board evolved to hold little tools, recipes, or a tablet. This is one accessory that can do a lot! Made with washable kraft fabric, there are internal metal sheets that make every surface magnetic. You can stick a chart on one surface, your pattern on another, and when you prop one side up for display, the angle is completely adjustable, making it even more versatile. Use the strong magnets included to keep small tools, charts, patterns, recipes, and more at hand while you’re working. Like many of Julie’s tools, it could help organize a variety of different projects - its uses are only limited by your imagination!
Note: Tools sold separately.
- 1 Maker's Board made of sturdy washable kraft paper, measures 11" x 9" when folded
- 4 round magnets covered in PLA
- 2 small, round, uncovered magnets to hold tools
- 3 strong uncovered rectangular magnets for propping board and holding tools
- Packaged in a linen drawstring bag fort store or to use as a project bag
Note: Tools featured in some photos are sold separately