Learn stranded colourwork knitting in this fun online zoom class by knitting a child's sweater. This top-down sweater class is suitable for beginner to intermediate knitters comfortable knitting in the round. This class has been designed to have enough knitting time to knit the children's sized sweaters (0-6 months to 4-6 years). Feel free to choose a larger size if you are comfortable completing your sweater in the class time frame.
$125 plus materials
Thursdays, 7 pm to 9 pm
April 1, 8, 29, May 27, June 10
(Skipping April 15, 22, May 6, 13, 20, June 3 for knitting time)
All correct materials are available for purchase at Three Bags Full and can be picked up from the shop or shipped via Canada Post.
• A copy of TinCanKnits Almanac pattern (purchase on Ravelry)
• Quince and Co. Lark, Rosy Green Wool Big Merino Hug or Quince and Co. Owl in yardage as per pattern (sample shown in Lark MC Audouin and CC's Sabine, Peacock, Carrie's yellow and Honey)
• stitch markers
• highlighter tape (if working from a paper pattern)
• 4.5 mm circular needles (16" for baby to children's size 2-4 years and 24" for children's 4-6 years) used for swatching
• We will be discussing gauge in our first class and determining needle sizes needed for entire sweater based on gauge swatches.
Please read Tips for Navigating Online Classes to prepare for and have the best possible experience with our virtual zoom courses.